KiguRumble!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saikotanuki

Saikotanuki

RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am

Cullen blinked slowly as he stared at the girl that erupted in front of him. Bit his lip for a moment and then started laughing. "Wow...." He breathed in between chuckles. "Ya'll are a fun group. I like ya'll." He sat back down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/saikotanuki/
Pi-face

Pi-face

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Tomoe almost choked on her macchiato, quite startled. She coughed, cleared her throat and pushed a lock of white hair behind her ear.
"O-oh, the name's Tomoe, but most people call me Tomo.. I guess you guys could do the same..?" She said with a positively bright smile. "And I was just in to get a hot drink. 'Tis pretty cold out. And I was about to leave, so.." With her smile turning down into a straight expression, Tomoe awkwardly made her way to the door. She was kind of happy anyone talked to her at all, but she didn't want to get involved in a little squabble in a café. But maybe everyone would be like "whoa dude" if she did, and if she stopped it.
Back to top Go down
okapie

okapie

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 pm

"Oh. Okay." Cyn cleared her throat, and sat back down, the look of seriousness not leaving her face. "Carry on then." She looked at Tomo with a straight face for as long as she could- which wasn't long- until she burst into (thoughtfully) quiet giggles. "Oh.. I guess I'm just not much of a peacekeeper. I suppose I overreacted a little bit there. It's the sugar, I swear!" She guested to the empty cup in front of her and looked back to Tomo with a smile. "You're welcome to join us, Tomo, if you're not busy. I'm not sure if you'd want to, though..." Cyn crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at Cullen.
Back to top Go down
http://okapie.deviantart.com
Saikotanuki

Saikotanuki

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Smiling warmly at Tomo from his seat at the table. He gestured to an empty chair. "Stay a bit, finish your drink here and chat." Cullen's warming smile faded to a smirk as he looked at Cyn. "Don't worry, she won't bite much." He winked playfully at her before returning his attention to the new guest. "And I'm not one to 'sting' unless I feel like you can handle it." His eyes glancing towards Tristan's direction. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a cell phone. Clicking a button he looked at the screen for a moment before returning it his jacket and leaned back into his chair.
Back to top Go down
Pi-face

Pi-face

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Tomo smiled at both Cullen and Cyn, taking another sip of her drink. She made her way over to Cullen's table.
"Well, now that I've thought it through," she said, sitting down. "I think staying to chat is kind of a good idea."
Tomo glanced over at Cyn. "So what was all the commotion about before I just so happened to stroll in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kiwi-chan7

kiwi-chan7

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 am

Once again Cyn's outburst had surprised Tristan, he decided had met quite an interesting girl. A bitter taste rose into Tristan's mouth though when she compared he and Cullen to "5-year-olds flirting." Gross. Cullen was defiantly NOT his type. But with the introduction of a new girl it was time to let this small fight go. Tristan shot Cullen one last venomous glance before turning to Tomo with a friendly smile "Hi there, the names Tristan." Tristan didn't quite feel like answering her question, it made him realize how childish he was being, but that didn't mean he was going to apologize or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
http://kiwi-chan7.deviantart.com/
okapie

okapie

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 am

Cyn sighed dramatically before explaining the situation to Tomo. "Well, these two were just bickering." She rolled her eyes at Cullen. "This one's got a bit of an attitude problem, unfortunately. We've been trying to overcome his troublesome demeanor... With little success. I didn't want to see anyone's feelings hurt, especially not to the point of violence. Hence the, ahem, outburst." She looked away and twirled her hair. "Sorry if I scared you. Or anyone else."
Back to top Go down
http://okapie.deviantart.com
Saikotanuki

Saikotanuki

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:15 am

"Don't be rolling your eyes at me little Missy." He grinned at Cyn and chuckled a bit. Cullen rubbed his stomach and frowned. "Time for something to snack on I think." Glancing at the counter he pondered if the small cafe carried anything to munch on without leaving the companionship of his new found company to find food at a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 am

((Sorry for disappearing you guys >//< May I just kinda walk in))

Ari just skipped through the doors but without a Zeal following behind him. [color=#787fff]"Hello All~!" Ari grinned happily for everyone to hear him.

Back to top Go down
http://shampoo-chan13.deviantart.com/
Pi-face

Pi-face

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

With a small smile, Tomo waved at Tristan, then held out her hand.
"Pleasure to meet you, Tristan," she turned to Cyn. "Well, I think 'startled' would have described how I felt more than 'scared.' And Mr. Attitude Problem doesn't seem so troublesome to me." Tomo said with a giggle as she patted Cullen.
Then her attention was completely averted to the newcomer walking in. She waved.
"Hi," she said.
(Sorry for disappearing lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Saikotanuki

Saikotanuki

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Cullen raised an eyebrow at the little lady that patted him. "Well let's just say, you missed the full heat of the earlier storm. " He chuckled, then followed Tomo's gaze to the person that came in, he gave a sort of nod in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)   RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Tristan? ;u; (anyone can join!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KiguRumble! :: Roleplay :: Romance and Platonic Roleplays-
Jump to: