KiguRumble!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come RP with Anania and Benson~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shampoo

Shampoo

Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:48 pm

((It did, It was a small fight ^=^" About something silly.))

"Oh! A Cafe" Ari smiled like a little kid.
Zeal stayed silent and watched them both.

((My mind went blank for a second S_S ))

Back to top Go down
http://shampoo-chan13.deviantart.com/
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm

((Love your finished icon!! C:))

Benson nodded, and smiled curtly, "You guys wanna go pay him a visit?"
Back to top Go down
Http://Furaffinity.net/user/Sansunari
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:04 pm

((Thankies X3 I want to try to colour it a bit differently sometime today >S< To practice how to color skin better. WHY is it so hard!! PTL ))

"Sounds like fun! Exciting." Ari hopped skipped a little.
"I'm just going that way...I'm not follow you guys." Zeal pouted.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Benson turned to Zeal with a sarcastic smile, "Yeah huh, suuure you're not following him."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 pm

"I will tell you want I tell him, He started it first." Zeal explained calmly.
"I'm not a STALKER!!" Ari tried to cover for himself.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Benson snickered at Ari's defense, "I never called you a stalker! I was teasing Stripes here."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:32 pm

"I know...but he did!" Ari explained.
"I thought you liked spying Ari." Zeal teased. "So Whats go at this place?" Zeal asked looking around.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:48 am

Benson shrugged, "Well okay then, let's go already!"

He quickened his pace, leading them to the modest café. The bells jingled loudly as he threw open the door. "HEYA ANANIA!", he said loudly.

Anania stared at him in complete horror, forgetting about the boy in the blue Kigu hugging the counter. "BENSON!" he whispered loudly, motioning with his slender hands for Benson to get the hell out.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:55 am

Ari and Zeal followed until they saw Anania in horror and stood awkwardly in the middle of the cafe.
"That doesn't seem normal for..." Ari whispered to Zeal.
"Probably one sided." Zeal whispered even lower than Ari's. 'Probably like how we are like Sherlock & Watson...Weridos' Zeal thought secretly.

((Whoooa Zeal seems so strange XD ))

Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Xixx looked up at the entrance of the owlish man, and cocked his head to one side, "Hi! Did you know the counters are PINK!?" he beamed.

Sensing tension in the small cafe, Appe shrank down in his booth, trying to become invisible.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"Benson....Anania Your scaring the mice" Zeal offered pointing at the scared person in the booth a few steps away.

Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Xixx twitched, "I am a chinchilla, sir!" he pranced over and tilted his head at them, "And you're tall."

The Okapi a few booths down hid behind his newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:12 am

" Oh a chinchilla... Sorry I didn't know" Zeal laughed nervously. "Yeah I am 6 feet." Zeal grinned.
Ari turned around to hear the newspaper crackle.

Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:35 am

Xixx smiled, "It's fine! I get it all the time~" he hugged the counter once more, watching Benson and Anania curiously

Appe read over the sports section without much interest, praying no one would notice him
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:28 pm

"While Benson & Anania talk would you mind if we join you?" Ari jumped into their talk.
Zeal glanced over to the Okapi. Ari jumped skipped and placed his hands on the booth's table.

Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Appe jumped, startled, his green eyes terrified by the sudden movement and sound of the man placing his hands on the tabletop.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 pm

"Dargit Ari..." Zeal went to go pick up Ari like he was nothing and sat him in the booth.
"Sorry for scaring you...Agh! Zeal let me down!!" Ari wiggled.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 am

Anania gave Benson a noncommittal glare, and then glanced over at the Okapi with interest, and then blsuhed and shook his head, looking back at Benson. "Benson, get out of here, I told you not to disturb the peace while I'm working." he reprimanded, adding with a tad of humor in his voice," Only during Alvé's shift!"

Benson laughed, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to show these guys around, and introduce them to you.
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Xixx frolicked closer, "I'm Xixx! I'm happy you brought in new people because new people means new friends and new friends mean tea parties and pink stuff!" his logic was faulty but his enthusiasm was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 pm

"I'm Ari! Nice to you meet you Xixx & You all!" Ari stood up in the booth a kid and held out a hand for Xixx.
"Dargit Ari! Stop acting like a kid.." Zeal growled pulling on Ari's Kigurumi legs.

((Sorry guys my mind wasn't good))
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Xixx shook the hand enthusiastically, "Nice to meet you too!" he beamed
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 pm

"This is Zeal over here!" Ari said slapping Zeal's hands on his Kigurumi.
"Sup" Zeal put up a hand saying Hey.

Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Xixx grinned, "Nice to meet you both!"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 pm

"How do you guys know each other Xixx?" Ari asked finally sitting back down.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Benson walked over to Anania, his lips pursed. Anania looked nervously at Benson. Benson leaned on the counter, casually looking to see if anyone was paying attention. They seemed to be having a tense moment.

The doors jingled again as Alve returned for the last shift of the day, relieving Anania of having to work the counter. They exchanged a silent greeting before Anania rushed to get his coat, and pushed through the front door, Benson in tow, his hand clamped around Anania's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come RP with Anania and Benson~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next