KiguRumble!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come RP with Anania and Benson~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anania

Anania

Come RP with Anania and Benson~ Empty
PostSubject: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 pm

So, I want to do a few comics relating to Benson and Anania involving some love, and possibly some drama between the two sparked by another character. Ffff I'm a dork for crazy storylines, so yeah xD

Last edited by Anania on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Http://Furaffinity.net/user/Sansunari
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 pm

*glomps* I'm your girl! I'd be honored to roleplay with the characters I just spent like, FOREVER fangirling over! XD
I've got two characters-you know little gay chinchilla Xixx (just posted his ref) and then I've got in-the-closet-uke Okapi named Appe ^^ Which would you prefer? Xixx is a fighter and Appe isn't. So...I can proffer to you either or both ^^ If you approve, of course. OTL
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:58 pm

EnchantedTopaz wrote:
*glomps* I'm your girl! I'd be honored to roleplay with the characters I just spent like, FOREVER fangirling over! XD
I've got two characters-you know little gay chinchilla Xixx (just posted his ref) and then I've got in-the-closet-uke Okapi named Appe ^^ Which would you prefer? Xixx is a fighter and Appe isn't. So...I can proffer to you either or both ^^ If you approve, of course. OTL

I love both <3

And seeing as you draw too, I'd be cool with that C:

I hate being the only one drawing rp scenes xDD

And Anania is only Uke with Benson. He's actually a seme. lol
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Bawwww~so glad you like themmm~
And I've been trying to get into lots of rps so that I CAN draw scenes! *w*
I need to work on my humans anyways. xD;
But both? Okaaaaay~What's the setting and stuff? ^^
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm

EnchantedTopaz wrote:
Bawwww~so glad you like themmm~
And I've been trying to get into lots of rps so that I CAN draw scenes! *w*
I need to work on my humans anyways. xD;
But both? Okaaaaay~What's the setting and stuff? ^^

Ikr? I've been doing the same! I'm attempting to improve my yaoi skills. xD It gets the pageviews like no other.
Same here xD I've been drawing too many furries.
Hmm, how about it starts out with Anania working at a local cafe as a barista, and have whatever character walk in and get things started and go from there xD

I suuuck with settings.
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm

(( as you wish, i assume you'd like to start? ^^ and should we do script form or paragraph form? ))
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 pm

((I shall start C: And I personally prefer paragraph, but if you like script better, I'm cool with that too.))
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:20 pm

((I can go either way~ Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:29 pm

The bells on the door jingled joyously as Anania gently pushed open the café door. It was 4:30 PM, and it was time for his shift. The sun was setting in the horizon, and a chill had just set in to the air around him. The café air was warm and inviting as he shed his jacket, hanging it on a coat rack next to the counter, and pulling a greyish blue apron off a nearby hook. He pulled the neck band over his head, and fastened the waist straps behind his back. He waved at Alvé*, who waved back as he grabbed his own coat and left.

(*Alvé is a character I'm working on <3 His Kigu is a Tengu)
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Appe sat in the corner of this cafe, trying to puzzle out a crossword. They were truly one of the banes of his existence, and he pulled the hood of his kigurumi suit closer to his ears as the door opened, letting in a nip of cold air. Glancing up with shining green eyes he took note that it was merely a shift change between the workers, and he resumed his crossword.

A four letter word...a color...associated with females...

"PINK!" a boy with blue hair burst into the cafe just to glomp the countertop, which was, indeed, a lovely shade of rose pink.
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Anania smiled shyly at the boy that glomped the counter, "Oh, hello, how may I help you?"

He ran one of his thin hands through his blue and blonde hair, brushing his bangs out of his face and looking at him with shimmering navy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 pm

"Mmm Sounds Interesting..." Ari whispered behind a bush.
"Why are we lurking?" Zeal asked annoyed.

Back to top Go down
http://shampoo-chan13.deviantart.com/
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Benson was taking a walk, and happened by a bush. He could've sworn he had heard it whisper. He walked around the bush, and stared at the two, "What, exactly, are you two doing behind that bush? Are you peeping at girls?"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Ari jumped up quickly. "NO! I would never...Zeal?" Ari blushed nervously waving his hands in front of him. Ari also glanced up at Zeal and back at Benson

"What girls? Heh." Zeal laughed at the question and stood up slowly. Giving off that he didn't really care.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Benson smirked, and then laughed. These two were confusing, albeit very amusing. "So what's with the bush then?"

Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:30 pm

"He likes to lurk around them." Zeal stated pointing at Ari.

"Hey! I don't lurk...I watch..." Ari blushed again going to hide behind Zeal.

((Sorry for the late reply >///< I was opening a Doll Wig for my Mom and drawing Zeal's Rumble Mode!))

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:43 pm

((Oh nice xD))

Benson laughed again, rolling his eyes and smiling. "Nice Kigurumi you guys, make them yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 pm

"Ari made his." Zeal replied simply. Zeal glanced at Benson to size him up.
"I am made one for you too, Zeal! Did you make your's?" Ari asked happily smiling very big.
"Its to warm..." Zeal complained glancing off into the distance.
Ari stuck his tongue out at Zeal.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Benson lifted up his winglike sleeves, looking down at where his palms must have been. "'Naw, sewing isn't really my thing. My..." he trailed off, blushing slightly before continuing,"boyfriend...A-Anania..made it..."

He fiddled with his hands shyly. He normally wouldn't act this way, but something about Anania just made him feel so....shy. He had never been able to talk to other people about Anania, mainly because he would blush and stutter like he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:32 pm

"Hehehe That's Awesome! At least you wear what your boyfriend makes you. I have to fight Zeal." Ari laughed.
"Tell me when you girls are done." Zeal said as he walked off with his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:05 am

Benson shot Zeal a frustrated glare before replying, "He..insisted."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:28 am

Zeal looked over his shoulder and grinned. "Don't get mad Bro'" Zeal replied.
" Don't worry about him. His usually nicer..." Ari explained.

((So out of it right now PTL...))

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:35 am

((lol Are you alright?))

Benson shrugged. "Hey, I'm really bored, you guys wanna go hang somewhere? I'm waitin' for Anan to get off work, so I've got 'till 5 to pick him up."
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:48 am

((I will be X3 Just a little fighting. ))

"We have nothing going on, Sure we can hang. Where does Ana...work?" Ari asked following Benson.
Zeal followed a little far behind nonchalent.
Ari looked over his shoulder. "Are you following me!?" Ari shouted back at Zeal.
"I'm not!" he replied back.

((Its all good X3 I am starting to feel better))

Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:03 am

((Hope it gets better for you!! :O))

Benson laughed, Ari and Zeal reminded him of Ana and himself. He pointed to a nearby café with a large sign with a mousy boy in a rabbit kigurumi standing sideways with his tush poked out behind him, and his feet facing upwards. He pointed to large cursive lettering that said: "Prism Café".
"That's where he works."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come RP with Anania and Benson~   Come RP with Anania and Benson~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Come RP with Anania and Benson~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next