KiguRumble!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥

Go down 
+9
cory cat
Jotaku
Mr Pandiddledo
KiguRani
JellyCola
Shampoo
Lundinosaur
Whistler
enjoiPANDAS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Whistler

Whistler

♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:04 pm

(lol hey sup! a-and dont say that bout cheetos sob!.......are they really?)

Mula blinked, looking up at him. She gestured at the bowl, as if telling him he was free to grab some.
Back to top Go down
http://itsnaotiem.deviantart.com/
Mr Pandiddledo

Mr Pandiddledo

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:02 pm

[[yup I mean I don't doubt it.. I'm almost at the point where I can eat them again;;;; its been a month though uggh]]

He nodded with a serious expression and grabbed a handful, some falling to the ground beside them. He proceeded to plop down onto the ground and curled up as he consumed them. There were a few soft crunches as some were flattened beneath his weight. The boy seemed to pay no mind to the other people in the room, looking as though he had completed a top priority mission.
Back to top Go down
http://theloinlesslioness.tumblr.com
NintendoMutt

NintendoMutt

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Hiaan smiled sweetly.

"hehe. Please don't apologize. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose."

Hiaan slightly lowered his head and crossed his arm over his chest

"By the way, my name is Hiaan. Pleasure to met you."

Back to top Go down
http://nintendomutt.deviantart.com/#/d4eid1a
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 am

((Ahhh, sorry about that. I had hoped I could sneak back in this morning, but.. having to go get that girl I met and let her crash at my house since she was stranded... well... it didn't leave much time for RPing. XD;;; Ugh. Talk about an interesting Halloween. ))

"Nothing wrong with a house cat!" Ryce tried to puff himself up some; be more intimidating, although he probably looked nothing more than silly. Realizing this quickly, he smiled sheepishly back at the woman and deflated. Ryce was coming to realize that her gruff voice was not an indication that she was all bad or scary, and was slowly starting to relax. The tiger lady was drunk and a bit wild, but he honestly didn't feel like she was going to suddenly turn on him and hurt him or anything. When Riya mentioned that she was, in fact, a tiger like he had wondered, his eyes widened a bit (as he tried not to laugh at her awkward, drunk stumbling) and exclaimed, "Wow, really? I guess you would be a bit higher up on the... feline royalty chain.. or whatever."

He shrugged, his smile getting a more grin-like edge to it. Yeah, she came off a little scary at first, and her laugh sounded waaaay scratchy and growly, but she seemed pretty cool. When she turned the topic over to rumbling, asking what weapon he used, Ryce's smile shifted to a full on grin and his stance became more confident. He shifted his weight, looked up to her with a bit of a sparkle in his eyes, and answered, "A buster sword."

Big, heavy, and powerful. Some might say he was just trying to over compensate, and, okay, maybe when he decided on that weapon in the first place he kind of was, but he was good with it, and the sword never failed him.

"What about you, Riya?"
Back to top Go down
http://jotakuoc.deviantart.com/
HoshiBerry

HoshiBerry

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 am

Luka smiled back :
"I wasn't being careful, sorry ^^; I'm Luka, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
http://hoshiberry.deviantart.com/#/d4dx16e
NintendoMutt

NintendoMutt

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Hiaan proceeds to shake Lukas hand.

"Heh. i'm quite glad you bumped into me. i needed to meet someone."
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomutt.deviantart.com/#/d4eid1a
HoshiBerry

HoshiBerry

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:20 pm

-Actually that's the same for me. There is so much people here, plus I'm late, so I didn't know where to begin, you kinda saved me!
Back to top Go down
http://hoshiberry.deviantart.com/#/d4dx16e
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:24 pm

(are we still allowed to pop in? ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Mr Pandiddledo

Mr Pandiddledo

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:29 pm

[[always! And to guys still coming in! You don't have to RP as you are arriving, maybe your character is already at the party? Otherwise it will just be a party with people arriving to an already happening party but how could that be if nobody was there yet o:? JUST AN IDEA;;;; ignore me guuuh]]
Back to top Go down
http://theloinlesslioness.tumblr.com
JellyCola

JellyCola

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am

Rishie stuck out her tongue as she tried to crush the empty beer can glaring at it for a few seconds before giving up with a grunt and throwing it over her shoulder; hitting some poor unsuspecting soul in the face. "Names Rishie, but you c'n call me Rish." She introduced happily, reaching out to grab the other's hand but missing completely and ending up giving a low five.

((I'm reeaaal srry this took so long ;A; school -n- shizz...))
Back to top Go down
http://magnum-gun.deviantart.com/
cory cat

cory cat

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am

Riya gave a small smile as the boy proudly piped up with his answer to her question, his voice and stance confident in himself and his skills as a fighter. She couldn’t help but to still doubt that he was a completely worthy opponent in the ring, but it was interesting to see such a little boy smiling so sincerely at his status as a decent fighter. But hell, who knew? If the kid did manage to live on his own, he must’ve had something to show for it, but Riya wasn’t one to give credit before it was due. Until she had actually seen him fight, he was just a kitten hardly worth her not-so-valuable time.

Their thoughts followed the same path for a moment, with Riya wondering if Ryce’s weapon choice was to make up for his slightly underwhelming rumble-form (that is, as Riya assumed, considering she had not yet witnessed the boy in his fighting appearance). When asked what her weapon was, Riya’s mind drifted away from the thoughts on Ryce’s weapon and she gave him a grin.

“Nuhthin’ fancy! A baseball bat does the trick for me. One of the metal ones, makes a lovely noise when I hit people with it PING! She laughed her rusty laugh, amused by how well she had imitated the sound of a metal bat connecting with someone’s head. “Buster sword, though, that’s cool, that’s cool. Surprised ya can lift it, though, haha, you being so scrawny and all!”
Back to top Go down
http://cory-dee-mouse.deviantart.com/
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:36 pm

(Thanks! Very Happy I'm going to use Xixx, but it won't let me link him. 0^0 He's my little chinchilla guy~)

Xixx had been at the party for some time now, spending his time drinking punch and nibbling on carrot sticks from the vegetable tray situated on one table. It wasn't that he was shy, just that he wasn't very colorful, and there was so much going on around him that no one really seemed to notice him amidst the madness.
So he sat in a chair next to a very nice wall, and observed, his wide blue eyes taking in every bit of the party, and its people, lighting up at the sight of anyone or anything bearing his most favorite of colors-PINK.
Back to top Go down
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Ryce's face screwed up awkwardly at Riya's last comment about being scrawny. He was kind of on the short end, okay, he knew that, but did she have to go and put it like that? Damn, but that's always what everyone did. Part of the reason why he did as well as he did in his rumbles; everyone underestimated him and then weren't prepared for it when Ryce pulled some trick out of seemingly no where. Of course, Ryce wasn't the best rumbler around or anything, but he was careful and strategic. It was an odd mix--having a buster sword and being someone who thought about his actions--but it was useful for catching his opponents off guard.

And although he would never openly admit it to anyone, another reason he was so good with the rumbles he did take on, was because he was also very careful about not getting in over his head. He had been training for at least a couple years so far, but the big leagues still seemed a little too big in his eyes. He was afraid of the outcome should he put himself up against someone well known in the rumble world. For all his maturity, he was still just a kid after all. And some of those serious upper-level rumblers were so big and scary and far beyond his years with practice and training. Looking at Riya, hearing her remarks and seeing her screw-the-world personality, made him wonder if she was one of these further skilled rumblers. He thought he had seen her around, but had never watched her rumble or anything.

"Yeah, most people are surprised about that. But I have more muscle than you would think," Ryce finally said, trying to put a smile back on his face instead of the screwed up, slightly put-out one he had been sporting. "A bat, though, huh? What made you choose that?" And Ryce was genuinely curious about it. A bat seemed fitting for the golden tiger, but he wondered how it came to be her chosen weapon.

((ohgod I write such books. orz ))
Back to top Go down
Lundinosaur

Lundinosaur

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 pm

[Dude it's all good. I toootally understand. I have school too.]

Jesse laughed at Rish's very uncoordinated attempt at a handshake, only to miss completely," Well a low five works too I guess....How much have you had to drink? From the looks of it, quite a bit I suspect, haha." Jesse hardly drank, and when he did he was a lightweight. He knew this. And that is exactly why he refrained from alcohol, not wanting to make a completely fool out of himself. Unintentionally that is, as Jesse tends to be the clown of the group.

Last edited by Lundinosaur on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kirikitty.deviantart.com/
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:22 am

((Is it too late for me to join in on the fun? C: ))
Back to top Go down
Http://Furaffinity.net/user/Sansunari
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 pm

((No way! C: Just pop in! ))
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 pm

(I'm gonna use a character I'm working on if that's okay x3)

Alvé adjusted the sleeves of his Kigu as he rushed up to the door of the house the party was supposed to be at. Due to Anania taking his morning shift, he had been forced to take the night shift at the café, making him late for the party. He hoped he wasn't too late as he rang the doorbell and waited.

Last edited by Anania on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cory cat

cory cat

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:42 am

Riya’s smile contorted slightly into a grimace as she noticed the boy’s put-off expression in response to his comment. She wondered how he’d react. Would he be rash and challenge her to a fight right then and there to prove himself? Or would he just shrivel up and take the jabs at his physical build? Riya was the type to do the former--she was irrationally reckless when it came to people doubting her. One would at least think that she’d learn that what goes around comes around, but she often had the tendency to beat her criticizers upside the head with a blunt object.

Ryce, however, proved to remain cool-headed albeit a bit submissive. There was a twitch of a smile on Riya’s lips; he’d grow out of that. In a handful of years, when he became an excellent fighter, he wouldn’t be so affected by bitches like her. He’d know that he was better and that would be enough.

When the focus of their conversation (such an unexpected one for the tiger--since when did she kill time with little kids?) turned back to Riya, the female blinked once, expression unreadable, before she suddenly leaned in close to the boy, hands on her hips and alcohol on her breath.

“Ya’wanna know? I’ll tell ya but ya gotta swear to never repeat it not ever, ya hear me, kitty?”

Once she was satisfied that she had thoroughly intimidated the kid into not spreading this secret around, she eased back a bit out of his personal space, but she remained close enough so that only he could hear her. Her voice dropped down into a dangerous growling whisper.

“Cuz, Ryce, I dun trust mahself. I can’t much hurt mahself with a bat. But you’ll never see me put a single hand on a sharp weapon.” She grinned at Ryce suddenly. “That and I’d never forgive mahself if I cut off mah tail, love mah tail man, there’s nothin’ cooler.” She leaned back the rest of the way, giving Ryce his space back. “But that’s basically the whole reason of it. Bats are simple--doesn’t take much skill to wail on someone with a blunt object.”
Back to top Go down
http://cory-dee-mouse.deviantart.com/
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Xixx heard the doorbell ring, and seeing no one else getting up to answer it, he took it upon himself to let Ahve in, smiling, "Sorry if you were waiting long~pretty big party...loooooots of stuff going on," he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Ryce waited for Riya's response to his question. At first he wasn't sure if she would respond; she had an odd expression on her face which he couldn't tell if it were anger or caution or.. well, anything, really. It was pretty much one of those odd, unreadable things. The moment's pause made him nervous, and he tried to put on a friendlier, easy-going smile. One that would let Riya know if she didn't want to answer, he was fine with that, but if she did, he'd be happy about it.

Eventually, though, the tiger spoke up. Leaning in very close, and practically growling out her words in a low warning, you would have thought that would terrify Ryce. On the contrary, though, it made him excited. His eyes widened, and although he had scrunched back some at her sudden leaning in, her words made him pull forward just slightly. Something secret then? This tough big-cat woman was going to let him, Ryce, in on the secret of her weapon choice? Oooh, he was excited to hear this.

"Yes, alright! I swear! My lips are totally sealed!" He tried to look serious at her, but that boyish smile was too stuck on to come off completely. He was serious, though, about not telling. Give Ryce a secret, and he'd take it to the grave. He didn't like to break promises or go back on his word; even just the thought gave him this awful twist in his gut. The boy had a very loyal streak in him, and whenever he was given trust, he felt it was his duty to meet the trusting standards put upon him. Of course, there was another side to it. He was just a naturally happy guy--messing and pissing people off, while amusing at times, was never as good as having people around him happy, too.

Where Riya's secret went, though, was... well, to put it gently, completely and absolutely not what he was expecting. It caught him so off guard, in fact, that as soon as she hit the part about not lopping off her own tail, he couldn't help bursting out in laughter. Somehow the image got planted in him, and he just couldn't unsee it. Especially since he only knew Riya as someone slightly drunk. How it would look to see a drunk tiger chick, all badass and loud, pulling out some sort of sword like his, tripping, and cutting off her own tail! Oh, it would be absolutely horrible, and if he were to ever see it he would be stunned into silence, but the whole thing being imaginary gave it a silly air.

A second later he realized she probably would not like his response, so quickly tried to rein himself in. "M-my apologies! I don't mean to laugh, it's just... Somehow I can picture it too well," a fit of giggles broke in, "With a face like--" Ryce tried to screw up his face into a shocked and slightly confused one, but his smile messed it up, "--and just standing there, totally unsure what happened!" He laughed again, trying to sound genuine and easy-going, so as not to be laughing at her. He really hoped he wasn't unintentionally being too insulting.
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:50 am

Alvé smiled at the chinchilla warmly, "Hey, thanks man. I'm so excited! Sorry I'm so late."

He stepped in the door, pulling the hood back off as soon as the warm air of the house hit him. He pulled up his sleeves and went to go look for a beer, he could really use one after working all evening with touchy customers.
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Xixx smiled and opened his mouth to reply, but before he could, the man was already headed out to where the alcohol was. He sighed a bit dejectedly and wandered through the crowd of people, looking for someone who might need a friend.
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Alve turned to look at the guy that had opened to the door, only to notice he had walked off. He had this terrible habit of just assuming people would just hang out with him without many words. Too many times he proved himself wrong.

He shrugged, tonight was supposed to be a good night, so it was best not to bother himself with long drawn thinking.

Once he had his beer, he walked around, searching for a nice couch to settle on for a while and relax, possibly find someone to chat with.
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Xixx happened to be sitting behind said couch, having found a piece of delightful pink ribbon to play with. He glanced up at the sound of someone seating themselves on the furniture, but was soon focused on tying the ribbon into a bow on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Alve plopped onto the couch next to the nice young man that let him in. Sipping his beer, he peered over at him, watching him play with the ribbon with an entertained look on his normally serious features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next