KiguRumble!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥

Go down 
+9
cory cat
Jotaku
Mr Pandiddledo
KiguRani
JellyCola
Shampoo
Lundinosaur
Whistler
enjoiPANDAS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Whistler

Whistler

♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 pm

'Did I hear that right. their breaking out the wine? Wonderful, wonderful...' Mula thought sarcastically. Her other self, however, was almost dying to get some. But there was no way she was giving into that. In the bathroom, the girl had found some band aids, and she covered her sliced knuckles from any further harm with them. Mula looked kind of childish- several band aids littering her hand. As the room began to get roudy and filled with excitement, Mula grabbed one of the bowls of chips and retreated to the kitchen, where the voices seemed to become muffled. She sat against the wall, hidding behind the counter, and munched on the chips in her own misery. If she left now, Lemah would be disappointed. So she'd just wait a couple hours, sneak out the back door when no one was watching, and pretend tell him she had a great time and stayed awhile. I mean, it wasn't a total lie. She was having a great time with these, uh...Cheetos.
Back to top Go down
http://itsnaotiem.deviantart.com/
KiguRani

KiguRani

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 pm

"Oh I'm always up for some good wine" he chimed as he got pulled along. So what do you want to chat about?" a cheeky smile on his face "and where shall we chat?"

((ooc: bed for me soon. I have a headache cause I'm so exhausted. =u=;;
and why are all my posts so short?! I need to work on that))
Back to top Go down
http://demonxx.deviantart.com/
Lundinosaur

Lundinosaur

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Jesse let out a defeated sigh as Spike slipped away to the kitchen then turned around to survey the party's happenings. He raised his eyebrows as he watched the host seductively pull at the man she was speaking with. Wow, some people just move fast....He noticed the drunk gator girl continue to make a fool of herself and laughed,"Ah what the hell." He pushed off from the wall and casually made his way around people towards the girl. He stopped next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder,"You seem to have had one too many, my friend." He chuckled and took a step back, crossing his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
http://kirikitty.deviantart.com/
Whistler

Whistler

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:03 pm

(OC: Waa almost time for bed...im out for tonight. =W=)
Back to top Go down
enjoiPANDAS
Admin
enjoiPANDAS

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:03 pm

[I know that story ;u; I will prolly play some games soon]

Spike pushed his sleeves up more off his heated arms, glad to be able to breath and be away from at least most of the attendees. He looked into his empty cup, searching around for a refill for a non-alcoholic beverage. While looking for chips, he froze when he noticed that same pink lady. The intimidating air around her had soothed over a bit but he still felt uncomfortable in her vicinity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/enjoipandas/
Whistler

Whistler

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:10 pm

(Ok just this one last post lol)

Mula felt a eyes staring her down. She turned to see the same guy was before, looking at her with uneasy eyes. Meh. The girl turned back to her chips, trying to pull her hood farther over her face. What was he anyways, a kangaroo or something? She knew she probably creeped him out earlier, but she had a feeling he'd hold that over her forever with that stare of his. Mula munched on her cheetos, the anticipation to sip on some alcoholic beverage rising on her taste buds. Bear it, bear it, the though to herself. Mula was definitely becoming some kind of bipolar. Yep. She should see somebody on that. Or quit rumbling, one or the two. But how else is she gonna pay the bills?

(night guys!!)
Back to top Go down
Mr Pandiddledo

Mr Pandiddledo

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:11 pm

"I'm glad to see your opinion changing so fast." Of course it would, a bright smile and some harmless body contact is usually all it took to win most over. "Is there anyone else that is not currently enjoying themselves that would like to have a quite chat in my garden dining area? Of course I am also talking about those of you who aren't so... rowdy. I'm curious to speak with anyone who can hold a nice conversation. If you are feeling up to it, just walk out front and you shall see where we are." Jessy raised her voice so the crowd would hear her, though she suspected not many of them were up for something so dull sounding. Not that she minded, she was asking out of curtesy. "Now.. Why don't you tell me your name and a little about yourself, sir?" Another smile, she looped arms with him and began the walk to the kitchen. She needed find where the cooks had stowed her stash. On the was there the redhead couldn't help but sneer at how some of her.. guests were acting. Alas, not everyone was meant for this style of life. That is why they do not have it.

[[aaa I don't know why mine are even this long! I usually have a lot of trouble buhh. Have a good night! I'll probably be heading off soon as well c:]]
Back to top Go down
http://theloinlesslioness.tumblr.com
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:17 pm

((Uh-oh. Am I getting here as the party's ending? ; w; -just got home from work- ALSO UGGHUUU I'm a shy RPer. -crai-
Oh, and I'm RPing Ryce. -points to avatar-))

Ryce slipped through the door quietly, nervously. He'd heard there was a party happening tonight, and definitely wanted to stop by and check it out, but, as it were, he had never been to a real party before. It wasn't a typical experience for 15-year-old. At least, if you were him. Who knows what the other kids these day did, though. Most of his time and energy went to things like training or playing video games. The party scene wasn't exactly his thing on any regular day of the week.
But, well, Ryce wanted to come out a little that night! He wanted to see what a big bash would be like, and maybe get a few killer laughs. Didn't people always tell bossin' stories about parties? He wanted in on that. It sounded like a lot of fun.

Looking around, he could see bodies everywhere. People chatting, drinking, having 'fun' as far as he could tell. He felt a little jittery just randomly slipping into the house and stood there a bit awkwardly off to the side of the door, wondering what to do with himself. An awkward smile was plastered on his face as his eyes wandered.
Back to top Go down
http://jotakuoc.deviantart.com/
Mr Pandiddledo

Mr Pandiddledo

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 pm

[[nahh it ain't ending! these things are able to blow through multiple dayss oops ooc post my bad my bad]]
Back to top Go down
enjoiPANDAS
Admin
enjoiPANDAS

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Spike looked away not wanting to be rude, his quiet but tense demeanor often portrayed him as such. He looked around for drinks when he found virgin cider and started pouring that into his cup. He didn't want to leave the "comforts" of the kitchen, but the mood was uneasy. He hung near the corner of the small tiled area and somewhat crossed his arms while drinking from his cup, his body angled slightly away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/enjoipandas/
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 pm

((Well, I was certainly hoping it'd be an RP to last a few days, but I meant ending for the night. XD 'Cause it would figure I'd get on just as everyone's stopping today. ))

There were lots of babbles about the room, but nothing seemed to be sticking out to Ryce. No conversation that easily seemed to have an opening for him to slide up to and just jump in. Soo.... Ryce looked around yet again for something he could do other than stand there like a doorman. Spotting a tray of beverages, Ryce slid smoothly over to it, his Savannah cat tail wiggling back and forth behind him as he stepped.
The boy eyed them carefully. How likely was it these contained alcohol? I mean, that's what they served at parties, right? But it didn't look like beer exactly... It was a warmer color. Cider? Squinting, Ryce thought it over a second before throwing worry to the wind and picking a cup up at random.

"Welp, bottoms up I suppose." Ryce shrugged and took a small swig and--"Ugh!" Small coughs sputtered up and his face contorted.
Oh yeah, there was something strong spiked in that.
Back to top Go down
cory cat

cory cat

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 pm

(baw i apologize for my bitchy character ; A; i'm nice i swear... )

“Hey kitty, you’re in my way,” a gruff voice snapped out from behind where Ryce was coughing up the rest of the strong drink he’d just tried to down. The comment, however, wasn’t entirely called-for. After all, it was clear that the newest arriving member to the party had plenty of room to maneuver around the boy in front of her. Riya, however, wasn’t one to pass up an easy chance to bully a scrappy looking rumbler. She hadn’t had a drink yet that night and it sure wasn’t doing anything good for her mood--not that having a drink was going to improve it in any matter.

Riya raised an eyebrow as she looked down at the Ryce--her eyes darting up at the rest of the party before going back down to the boy again--and her glare turned into a criticizing scowl. “A bit past your bedtime, eh, kitty? Hell, didn’t know this party was gonna have so many kids scurryin’ around,” she spat as she reached around the boy to pick up a cup from the tray behind him and taking a quick sip.
Back to top Go down
http://cory-dee-mouse.deviantart.com/
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 am

((It's okay! Makes for more fun. ; u; ))

Ryce jumped in surprise at the sudden harsh female voice behind him. Had he been in his Rumble form, it would have been pretty safe to say his tail would be fluffed up in surprise.
"Ah! O-oh, jeez, uh, sorry..." The boy said quickly, the surprise obvious in his voice, and moved aside. He laughed a little awkwardly before turning his face away from her to hide the flush on his cheeks, pointedly putting the spiked beverage back.

At the woman's second comment, his face grew even brighter red. He turned to look at her despite this though, sizing her up a little. She was... taller than him. And definitely way older.
"W-well, haha, I don't have a bed time, actually. Kinda a benefit of living on your own." He gave her a friendly grin, trying to be casual, though anyone could see the tenseness in his form. She was.. intimidating.
Back to top Go down
cory cat

cory cat

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:18 am

When the boy flinched in surprise the woman gave a rough chuckle that was more of a half-snarl-half-cough. It wouldn’t have been a surprise if she didn’t indulge in a cigarette or two every now and again. “Heh, yer a tad too little to be livin’ on yer own if ya ask me,” Riya muttered into her cup before taking another sip, seemingly talking more to herself than directly at the younger fighter.

There was a strain of awkward silence between the two before Riya spoke up again, her voice not gaining any sort of softness even with the effects of alcohol. “Haven’t seen ya before--actually nah, I have, just never talked to ya before; I dun like to get too involved with the kitties--anyway, name’s Riya. Who’re ya and uh…” she extended a free hand and flicked at one ear of Ryce’s hood, one corner of her mouth twitching upward in a smirk. “What are ya? Little fluffy house kitten?”
Back to top Go down
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 am

Ryce's smile grew a bit wider as Riya spoke, but it was spreading wider more in growing nervousness than in joy. Jeez, was that supposed to be a laugh? He couldn't help but think she could use some pointers. That beast of a chuckle sounded more like a warning growl or something.
"Well, yeah, okay, I'm a bit short, but I'm not weak or anything. Nor am I stupid. I know how to take care of myself." The words were true enough, and while life wasn't always easy, he was proud of himself for making it by as well as he did. His pride shown through a little in his words, but not in a pompous, full of himself sort of way, more in a genuine, happy with his life sort of way.

He tried to think of something more to say in the bit of silence that followed, but before he could, the other spoke first. And flicked the ear of his kigurumi ear. "H-hey, man! I'm not a little house.. kitten!" There might of been a slight edge of defensiveness on his voice. Sure, he was sorta like a house cat, but, not some mere little kitten, that' was for sure. "I'm a Savannah Cat. That's, like, the king of house cats as far as I'm concerned. And the name's Ryce! Uh.. nice to meet you, Riya."

He tried to smile genuinely at her, but was still a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:38 am

((uuhhh, be right back? I made a new friend t oday and she was in the area and fell off her bike and kinda hurt herself and there's no more buses to pick her up. So I'm off to go find her and bring her back. So... If I can't continue RPing f or the night I'll let you guys now, but I gotta go real quick for the moment.))
Back to top Go down
cory cat

cory cat

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:53 am

(this is my last post for the night, i'll try my best to be able to continue tomorrow!)

There was only a raise of eyebrows in response to Ryce’s explanation of his Kigurumi. It was only natural that he be defensive about the issue--after all, it wasn’t just clothing for them, but another part of their being; their soul. Riya, being as she was, this rough female that smoke and drank and had already had seen and dealt with enough shit to fill up fifty years of living, seemed to take far too much pleasure in criticizing other people’s Kigurumi animals. Ryce’s words in his defense prompted the sudden appearance of another smirk from the older woman which soon broadened into a full-out grin as Ryce declared his animal to be the king of house-cats.

“Ha! But a house-cat all the same,” Riya coughed out, her voice a bit more good-humored in comparison to her previous comments, before she threw back the remainder of her drink and placing the cup back on the tray where she had gotten it from. Though she wore her Kigurumi with the top of it rolled down and her sleeve tied around her waist, the pattern was easy enough to distinguish as that of a tiger but Riya still needed to confirm the fact. She didn’t want to be mistaken for some common house tabby.

She turned around, tripping over the heavy tail of her outfit slightly--damn her inability to hold her liquor--and pointed at her Kigurumi in an attempt to catch Ryce’s attention. “Imma tiger. And a golden one at that--that’s serious shit man,” she declared before stumbling back around to face the boy again. “So, Ryce, huh? Nice ta meet’cha, Ryce, I guess, yer pretty alright for a house cat. ” She had quite the tendency to string her thoughts together without much indication of separation of her thoughts. “Riya, Ryce, whadda team of names that is, whaddaya use when ya rumble? What’s a little kitten use?”
Back to top Go down
Jotaku

Jotaku

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:57 am

((Yeah, I'm out for the night, too. I'll try to be back tomorrow as well. ; u; ))
Back to top Go down
JellyCola

JellyCola

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:20 am

((Fffuuu- fell asleep..))

The drunken alligator had been busy chugging down another can of beer, but stopped as soon as she felt the hand on her shoulder and turned to face whoever had touched it, beer can still hanging at the side of her her mouth. "Humm...?" Her eyes roamed over the figure for a few seconds. Rainbow was the first quality that stood out (apart from all the purple); And with that rather slinky way of which they held themselves, arms crossed and cocky.
A small smirk took over her facial features and a hand reached up to hold the empty beer can. "My, my, you are a charmer." She slurred, followed by a small 'hic'
Back to top Go down
http://magnum-gun.deviantart.com/
HoshiBerry

HoshiBerry

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 am

(Damn timezones)

Luka entered the room, taking a quick glance at everyone, and then wawed his hand at the assembly, pronouncing a shy "Hello" he himself doubted would be heard.

(Short text to start off)
Back to top Go down
http://hoshiberry.deviantart.com/#/d4dx16e
NintendoMutt

NintendoMutt

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Hiaan slowly sidesteps in trying not to be noticed for his constant tardiness
Back to top Go down
http://nintendomutt.deviantart.com/#/d4eid1a
Lundinosaur

Lundinosaur

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Jesse raised an amused eyebrow as he watched the female in front of him move in uncoordinated motions and look pretty ridiculous with the beer can at her mouth,"Yeah I like to believe I am. The name is Jesse." He stuck out a strong hand towards her with his introduction, partly to be polite, and partly to steady her slurring self,"And you are??"
Back to top Go down
http://kirikitty.deviantart.com/
Whistler

Whistler

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Okay, seriously? Mula turned to the kangaroo, who was awkwardly hanging apart from her in the corner of the kitchen. She frowned at him, "Am I too intimidating to talk to or something? Or do you just want some Cheetos and are too afraid to ask?" She wasn't really that bad. Really. The mood was killing her. Did she always give off discomfort to people?? "Please stop looking at me- like that. Every time you glance, it makes me feel like some kind of murderer or something." Mula murmured and stuck a cheese puff in her mouth.

(maaaaaaan now I want some cheetos. HOWS EVERYONE THIS AFTERNOON.)

Last edited by Whistler on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HoshiBerry

HoshiBerry

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Luka was trying to make his way among the drunk people, as he bumped into Hiaan.

-Oh! I'm sorry... Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
http://hoshiberry.deviantart.com/#/d4dx16e
Mr Pandiddledo

Mr Pandiddledo

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:56 pm

A small, colorful form dashed quickly into the room, stopping beside the girl and looking up with large hazel eyes longingly. He silently pointed to the bag of cheese snacks and blinked, awaiting an answer. His feet seemed to never stop moving though he was standing in place.

[[I'm gonna join with one of my other characters, hope y'all don't mind! also I have cheetos in my room but my friend reminded me that they are grey before the orange color is added so I'm saving them... ;^;]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥   ♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

♥ HALLOWEEN ROLEPLAY ♥
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next