KiguRumble!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
enjoiPANDAS
Admin
enjoiPANDAS

Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS Empty
PostSubject: Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS   Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Okay, so
I thought I'd go ahead an start off the introductions ; v ;

I'm enjoiPANDAS (obviously) but you can call me Chaz if you want ♥
Like all of you, I draw for enjoyment v u v
I also like dancing and recently I've enjoyed fursuit making, I hope I'll get better at it @0@
poops

ANYWAY
hello <:

My KiguRumble! characters include:
- Spike (kangaroo)
- John (deer)
- Bandit (badger)

AND I WILL STILL MAKE MORE sob. ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/enjoipandas/
Roe

Roe

PostSubject: Uh... I'mm...   Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 am

I'm uh... Angel. My account name is Sakina-no-Shimi. Call me anything within the text if you want.
I love to draw like anyone else here, but my motivation lately has been... dissapearing so I don't post anything that much. I get art blocks, ALOT. But I what I am constantly doing is making up some kick ass stories that seems awesome in my head but my friends really like. I can't say that the story I am making for KiguRumble is any good but it seems kinda fun, So I am actually hoping on making up something good and make a comic about it. But I keep changing it, so at the moment I am stuck. I'm in the process of it (total lie) I am asking Chaz alot of questions, but the usual excuse here is that we both got lives that we need to take care of, and by that I mean our own lives in school.

Moving on... Roe will introduce herself....
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````~
I'm Diamond Westt... My family calls me Dia (DEE AH) for short. my mom gave me the name, my sister Shay called me Dia for a nick name because my older brother used to call me Dia in a different way,(DIE). My sis was really sensitive to the word so she forced my new nick name.

When I came to the city My sister wanted me to sign up for the Kigu thingy... I didn't mind it. But I wanted to get a different name. So I asked if I can gave my self a stage name or something, so when I was allowed to I chose the name Zoe. But some kid ran into me and made me push "R" instead of "Z". So I ended up being stuck with this name for the next 6 months. Plus apparantly the name was taken.

I havent battled anybody yet. No one in the city or the dome atleast. And in honesty I actually am still stuck on what kind of weapon I want. The only thing that the old man Jeston had to offer me was shields. (There were swords and stuff, but, I don't like sharp objects.) So I took the big one. Sis made a big fuss about it and told me to get a smaller one. I some how ended up with two shields in the end.

Uh... Well I actually Like to sleep more often than I should, my sis tells me, and I like to eat alot too, mostly sweets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Roe
Kigurumi:Cat
Weapon:Two Shields
Speed:*****
Attack:**/2
Special:****
Will:*
Special Abilities
Can dodge anything
Sharing weapons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Other characters

Shay(Cat)
Dei(Undecided) =D
Viez(Undecided) =D
Theo(Undecided) =D
Cain(Undecided) =D
Jeston (No current Kigurumi)
---------------------------------------------
Others yet to be introduced
---------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
SoundWave

SoundWave

PostSubject: Heya!   Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 am

Heya! I'm new, SoundWave's the name.

I draw for fun when I have the time, I haven't been so much recently because I think I suck though. xP
I love role-playing but I generally can't find anyone to RP with ; ^;
Aside from that I love video games, music, and I coach a Roller Derby league.

SoundWave is my main character:
Kigurumi: Thylacine
Definitely a fighter, when he's in a Rumble he gets really aggressive and fights to win.
Weapon: Super Sonic War-Hammer and Fists.
When not in Rumble form he's fairly timid and awkward because he doesn't get to talk to people much through all his training and art.
He pretty much ALWAYS wears his Kigu, sometimes wears other clothes like shorts, t-shirts, and bandages on his hands but not much else.

I'm working on a couple other characters but he's the only one I have a fairly solid concept for.

ASIDE FROM THAT, It's really nice to meet you all! > u<

I also wanted to ask if this forum and group was dead, it would be a real shame because this is an awesome idea and if it were spread more I could see it getting really big.

Last edited by SoundWave on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Information editing.)
Back to top Go down
Shampoo

Shampoo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS   Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 am

Hey Guys! Its Shampoo who fights/rps with Ari the Giraffe & Zeal the Zebra!

I am usually in lack of words when it comes to introducing myself but I like to draw, write, and take photos!
I sometimes dress up in cosplay, renfair, and working on a fursuit <3

Let's help keep this group active <3
Back to top Go down
http://shampoo-chan13.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS   Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, it's enjoiPANDAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KiguRumble! :: Announcements :: Welcome to the KiguRumble! Forum!-