KiguRumble!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken and John desu party

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KiguRani

KiguRani

Ken and John desu party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Ty walked up to the produce aisle, as he stood in front of the selection of bananas he noticed two others. "Ermmm, hi." he said quietly. He was new in the neighbourhood and was trying to find some friends. These two seemed less intimidating [and cuter] than the other two.
Back to top Go down
http://demonxx.deviantart.com/
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:34 am

Xixx turned to smile at the tiger, "Hi there! Are you making stew too?" he had a friendly sparkle in his wide blue eyes as he pranced over to look up at Ty.
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 am

Anania shook his head, as if just snapping back to reality. He waved haphazardly, "Oh hey guys~!" he said with a friendly smile, "I don't believe we've met before, I'm Anania~!"
Back to top Go down
Http://Furaffinity.net/user/Sansunari
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Xixx: I'm Xixx! *beams at the prospect of new friends and good food while swinging his small shopping basket childishly*
Back to top Go down
KiguRani

KiguRani

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm Ty!" he exclaimed in a happy tone, too bad his facial expression didn't match. He always seemed to glare at the worst of times. "Uhm no, just looking for some bananas actually." he stared at the adorable, tiny person in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Anania felt awkward, so he grabbed a couple potatoes and turned to the nice fellows, and said, "Well, it's been great meeting you, but Benson must be home by now! See ya!" he grinned fakely and rushed off to go pay.
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Xixx: *blinks as he leaves* Oh...did I scare him? I must be super intimidating! *rawrs and flails cutely, almost dumping the contents of his basket on the tile before remembering and growing still again* Bananas? I love bananas! *stares admiringly at Ty* You must be a nice person if you like bananas! But I like the color pink even more!
Back to top Go down
KiguRani

KiguRani

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Ty stared at the adorable one called Xixx, blushing slightly. He couldn't resist cute things, they were his greatest weakness. "Haha well I wouldn't say that I'm nice." he giggled and continued "pink is a nice colour."
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:06 am

Xixx: [smiles up at] But you ARE nice-you like bananas AND the color pink! [his eyes widen] Do you think there are PINK BANANAS!? [sparkles happily]
Back to top Go down
KiguRani

KiguRani

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 pm

"Sorry to break your heart kid, but there are no pink bananas." he scoffed, though he really didn't mean to. Guilt hit him after when he looked into those big eyes.
Back to top Go down
EnchantedTopaz

EnchantedTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Xixx: [stares at dejectedly, big blubbery bambi eyes fixate on Ty]
Back to top Go down
Anania

Anania

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am

Anania quickly checked out and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken and John desu party   Ken and John desu party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken and John desu party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2